Apper helps businesses adopt innovations on the cloud. Apper Digital is an accredited AWS Advanced Tier Services Partner, AWS Public Sector Partner, and AWS CloudFormation Delivery Partner. We are also an AWS 50 Certified Partner with over 50+ AWS Certifications within the team.
Apper is looking for a project-based iOS Developer Consultant to help deliver requirements for its key customers. The consultant will be hired on a part-time basis.
iOS developers create applications for mobile devices that run Apple’s iOS operating system. They are in charge of designing and coding the base application, as well as ensuring the application’s quality, fixing bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
No. of Available Positions: 1
Distribution: Mid to Senior
The consultant is expected to perform enablement and capability building for developers by performing the following:
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Coach junior developers for the successful completion of their iOS course
- Teach best practices in iOS App Development and Swift
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience launching and deploying iOS apps
- Demonstrated capability in writing native iOS applications using Swift
- Ability to teach and mentor junior developers
A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS, IT, engineering, science, mathematics) is preferred. However, candidates without a bachelor’s degree or non-technical field may be considered depending on past professional experience.
- Resume in PDF format
- Link to LinkedIn profile