Apper helps businesses adopt innovations on the cloud. Apper Digital is an accredited AWS Advanced Tier Services Partner, AWS Public Sector Partner, and AWS CloudFormation Delivery Partner. We are also an AWS 50 Certified Partner with over 50+ AWS Certifications within the team.
Apper is looking for a project-based Android Developer Consultant to help deliver requirements for its key customers. The consultant will be hired on a part-time basis.
Android developers are responsible for developing and maintaining Android apps. They are also the ones who create new features and tools for the Android operating system.
No. of Available Positions: 1
Distribution: Mid to Senior
The consultant is expected to perform enablement and capability building for developers by performing the following:
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Coach junior developers for the successful completion of their Android course
- Teach best practices in Android App Development and Kotlin
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience launching and deploying Android apps
- Demonstrated capability in writing native Android applications using Kotlin
- Ability to teach and mentor junior developers
- Mentor junior developers for the successful completion of the Google Associate Android Developer Certification
A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS, IT, engineering, science, mathematics) is preferred. However, candidates without a bachelor’s degree or non-technical field may be considered depending on past professional experience.
- Resume in PDF format
- Link to LinkedIn profile