- Develop learning materials, including, but not limited to cloud computing labs, cloud computing presentations, assessment materials for the Company’s product and service offerings.
- Conduct cloud computing learning and enablement sessions to the Company’s customers and internal technical teams.
- Assess participants for the cloud computing learning and enablement sessions.
- Research new and emerging technologies related to cloud computing. Provide recommendations in improving the Company’s service offerings.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s applications and platforms for cloud computing enablement and cloud computing competency assessments.
- Provide guidance to the Company’s DevSecOps Engineering team for cloud implementation services.
- Participate in DevSecOps Engineering activities, such as, solutions implementation and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related technical/engineering fields, equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience
- Good communication skills, and ability to articulate and explain technical information to both large and small audiences
- Knowledge with one or more of the following domains but certification is not required: cloud-based technologies, networking fundamentals, Security, operating systems
- 0-2 years of experience in the related field
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly